Thursday 11 February 2016

40 Love Songs To Include In Your Valentine's Day Playlist!

Hi guys!

  First of all, before I move on to the main topic of this post, I'd like to wish "Happy Birthday" to my wonderful boyfriend, who just turned 20 years old this past Sunday. Babe, you are a very special person to me and I love you with all my heart. I wish that you will get everything that you want and deserve in life. Happy Birthday! I love you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

  So, Valentine's Day is only a few days away, and a lot of people, including myself, are making plans to spend the day with our special "Valentine".
(You can also find this drawing on Deviantart.
Click here to view my profile)

  If you're planning a romantic indoor date with your significant other this year, it is important to consider that having the right music playing in the back-ground can easily affect the mood. Also, music has a way of evoking pleasant memories, so you must think of what kind of music you feel is perfect for reminding you and your significant other of this year's special Valentine's Day date, every time you hear it. In order to preserve the romantic mood throughout your date and make a perfect romantic memory, you should make the effort to create a great "Valentine's Day Playlist", consisting of a variety of great love songs, including some of your and your significant other's favourites.

  However, creating the perfect "Valentine's Day Playlist" can be quite difficult and time-consuming. In order to help you make the process easier I have created a list of 40 love songs that you could include in your playlist. The list is divided in two parts. The first part includes slow or acoustic ballads, perfect for setting a romantic mood and for slow-dancing, while the second part includes songs that are a little more up-beat (some of which give off a more "sexy" kind of sound, perfect for creating a more intimate mood).
--------------------------------------------------------------------

So, without further delay, I present to you: 40 love songs to include in your "Valentine's Day Playlist".


Slow/Acoustic Love Songs (24):

All My Life - The Gardiner Sisters
All Of Me - John Legend
A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
Begin Again - Taylor Swift
Collide - Howie Day
Die A Happy Man - Thomas Rhett
(Everything I do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams
If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
Fallin' - Alicia Keys
Lego House - Ed Sheeran
Like I'm Gonna Lose You - Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend
Love Someone - Jason Mraz
Love Story - Taylor Swift
One More Night - Phil Collins
Photograph - Ed Sheeran
Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams
Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
Stay With You - John Legend
Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Wanted - Hunter Hayes
When I was your man - Bruno Mars
You & I - John Legend
Your Song - Ellie Goulding Cover (Originally by Elton John)


More Up-beat Love Songs (16):

Adore You - Miley Cyrus
Beautiful To Me - Olly Murs
Boom Clap - Charlie XCX
Crazy In Love - Sofia Kalberg Cover (Originally by Beyonce)
Good For You - Selena Gomez
Hands To Myself - Selena Gomez
Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
Kiss Me - Olly Murs
Let Your Hair Down - Magic
Love Me Harder - Ariana Grande
Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
Marry Me - Jason Derulo
Love On Top - Beyonce
Pillow Talk - Zayn
Sexy Love - NeYo
Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that this list has been helpful to you, that you were introduced to a few new songs that you liked and reminded of a few others that you almost forgot to include in your playlist.

If you liked this post, please share it.
Also, I'd like to know, which is your favourite love song out of all the songs included in this list, so don't forget to leave a comment down below about that.

Thanks for reading!

Love,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment