Thursday 29 October 2015

Tumblr Gets Weird After Dark!

Hi guys!

  So, I must admit that even though I have had a tumblr account for quite some time now, I never really got to use it much, nor did I understand the purpose of said website. But after getting to explore "the world of tumblr" a bit more in the past few days, I find that it can provide countless of hours of entertainment, if you know where to search for it. I think the best way to describe it is "funny" and, well, "weird" - especially after dark. It is the time that the notorious nocturnal tumblr users share their strangest and most random thoughts, resulting in some of the funniest posts on the website.

  Featured below are 50 pictures that serve as examples of just how weird and potentially hilarious tumblr posts can get during night-time.

  Because of the fact that I didn't have time to do the research required properly on tumblr (it could literally take days to search through that vast maze of weirdness, for someone as inexperienced as me), I gathered most of the following 50 pictures from Smosh.com (specifically the section "Smosh Pit"). It is a great website with lots of funny articles on a variety of topics, so make sure to check it out.

  To be honest, while looking at the following pictures, I couldn't really decide on whether I should laugh or cry or hit my head on the nearby wall or something... In other words, prepare yourself for some severe WTF moments and intense face-palms:

















































And so it ends! 
I hope you found some, if not most, of these pictures funny. :)

My personal favourites would have to be: 
#20, the one about walking around at night, because I just love how tumblr users unite to make one awesomely hilarious post.
#48, 2nd from the bottom, with the variety of unanswered questions which seriously got me thinking.

Which were yours?


If you liked this post, please share it.
Also, don't forget to comment about what you thought about the pictures and which of them made you laugh/cringe the most.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Omg I'm dying in laughter! People are really weird (I love even more when people inside tumblr are like "are u in drugs?" hahaha)
    Have a nice weekend! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad my post made you laugh! :)
      Thank you so much for reading and commenting!
      Have a great weekend as well! xx

      Delete