Tuesday 15 September 2015

Back from Vacation... & Away Again?

Hi guys!

How are you? I hope you had lots of fun this summer!

(Sighs) I feel like it's been forever since I last wrote a post!

  Now that I'm finally back from vacation, I'm very excited to get back to posting articles for your entertainment and for mine as well. Although coming up with interesting topics to write about is harder than one would imagine and figuring out exactly what to write once you've chosen a topic is (good lord!) even worse, writing for you is both fun and educational for me. Furthermore, I love the feeling of pride and accomplishment that comes with publishing a post, the feeling that the effort I made was worth it.

  So, first of all I want to apologise for not posting for so long. During the month of July I was very busy working for my father and dealing with personal matters and it was hard for me to find the time and inspiration to write something worth reading and to also do the research that each article requires. I felt completely drained of ideas and I was overwhelmed by the pressure that came along with the feeling that I had to write something for you. I kept postponing it and before I realised, the month was coming to an end and I hadn't written anything, so at that point I just gave up.

  I decided to take the next month off of writing as well, so as to be able to enjoy my summer vacation, to relax and get inspired at my own pace.

                As for the details of my vacation: 



  Every year I spend most of the summer at my family's vacation home, in a beautiful place called Nea Kallikratia which is a small town located in Chalkidiki, Greece. What I love most about it is the beautiful view of the Aegean sea and mountain Olympus on the horizon and of-course the breathtaking sunsets that always paint the sky with beautiful colours. It's a place that means a lot to me since it holds many happy memories of my childhood.

  So, every summer I hang out with 3 of my very good friends, Elisabeth, Eleftheria (twin sisters) and Dimitra. They are amazing girls, they are fun, adventurous, caring and understanding and I love spending time with them. Thanks to them I always have a wonderful summer filled with fun memories.
  
  As always I had an amazing vacation. I swam in the sea every day, I sunbathed, I ate delicious food to my heart's content, I sang, I laughed and I dreamed. 

  The only downsides of my vacation were that I had a few fights with my family and especially my younger brother and that I was away from my boyfriend, but I guess it's healthy for every couple to spend some time apart so that they can focus on themselves and their personal projects.



  So, It's been about 2-3 weeks since I've been back from vacation, but once again I didn't have the time to write anything because I was working to save money for -wait for it- a second vacation. Yes, that's right, later today I'll be leaving on a 10-day vacation with my boyfriend (just the two of us ~ yaaay!) in Kallikratia. I'm extremely excited and can't wait!

  That's pretty much the little announcement that I wanted to make.

  I know that this post was more of a "catching up with my life" kind and you may have found it less interesting than the things I usually write, but I assure you a lot more fun posts are on the horizon. I don't know if I'll be posting anything in the next 10 days, but I'm definitely going to write so that I can post something shortly after returning from vacation.

If you liked this post please share it.
Also, please leave a comment with the description of the place where you spend your summer vacation and what you love most about it.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment