Tuesday 16 June 2015

Introduction Q&A Post!

Hi guys!


Today, I thought I'd post a small "Introduction Q&A" post so that you can get to know a little bit more about me.


What's your name?
My name is Johanna Stephanie (but everyone calls me Stephanie).

How old are you?
I'm 19 years old.

Where do you live?
I live in Athens, the capital city of Greece.

Do you attend a university?
I attend the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens in the department of Social Theology.

What do you plan to do after you finish your studies?
I'm not entirely sure yet, but for now I think I'd like to become a tour guide (religious tourism).

What do you currently do for a living?
I work part-time for my father who manages a chain of bookshops.

Are you in a relationship?
Yes, I've been in a relationship for almost 3 years.

How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as a very friendly, caring and understanding person. I am very creative, adventurous and open-minded. I am also honest and romantic. However I am impulsive, indecisive and insecure. I also tend to be quick-tempered and a little bossy at times. Also, I talk too much and I'm always late.

What are some things you like?
 I like: warm weather, music, chocolate, romantic gestures, sweet fragrances, beautiful landscapes, things that make me laugh.

What are some things you dislike? 
I dislike: arrogance, violence, insects and horror movies.

What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are: singing, sketching, blogging, writing stories and reading books.

What are your goals?
In the future I want to: lose weight, write and publish a book, create many visual novels, create my own manga, learn at least 5 foreign languages and travel to as many countries as I can.

What are 3 things you can't live without?
I'd have to say my boyfriend, my imagination and the internet.

What made you start this blog?
I have a habit of wanting to try all kinds of creative things. I think I first became interested in blogging around the time when I was hanging out a lot with a friend of mine who had a blog. She got me excited about the whole concept of blogging and I decided to try it. And that's how it all started.

Why did you name your blog "Stephie Jo VS Life"?
There isn't a specific reason why I chose this name. I just came up with a few random names and chose the one that sounded best. But if you need to over-analyse it so that it has a special meaning: "Stephie Jo" is a nickname that I used to be called by in high-school (only by a few close friends). It's short and catchy, so I've used it as pseudonym for a long time. As for the "VS Life" part, I suppose it symbolises my struggle against everyday life problems.

Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger brother. He's currently 11,5 years old.

Do you own any pets?
I have a pet guinea pig.



If you want to know more about me please leave a comment with more questions for me to answer in an upcoming Q&A.
Also, you can follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Stephie_Joe.

Thanks for reading!

Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment